[last updated October 2020]
This website is made available by Enever Consulting Pty Ltd ABN 22 120 424 535 of 9 Ausfeldii Drive, Spring Gully, Victoria 3550 Australia.
Why we hold personal information
We collect, hold, use and disclose personal information for a variety of purposes, including to:
- Fulfil any contract made between us for the purchase of products / services;
- Provide you with the products / services you have bought from us;
- Provide you with marketing communications related to our website and businesses;
- Conduct prize draws and other promotional offers;
- Track your use of our websites to improve your user experience and the quality of our services. To find out how to opt out of tailored advertising please check the options available here – http://www.networkadvertising.org/choices/.
Collecting personal information
We will collect personal information when you:
- Create a membership account with us;
- Purchase products or services from our website;
- Advertise with us;
- Contribute content to our website;
- Submit personal content through our website; and
- List yourself as a third party provider through our website.
You agree that we may retain any of your personal information indefinitely, although we are not obliged to do so.
You can browse this website anonymously. If you identify yourself to us, at that point we will collect your personal information. We must collect personal information from you to complete any purchase made through our website.
If you provide us with a testimonial, you give us your consent for the use of your name and the date to be displayed on our website or in our other marketing material, together with the content of the testimonial that you provide, without entitlement to payment now or at any time in the future.
We only collect information directly from you and do not access information from other sources.
Social Networking Services and links to other websites
We may provide links to other websites or use social networking services such as Twitter, Pinterest, Facebook and Instagram to communicate with the public about our work. These sites have their own privacy policies. When you communicate with us using these services we may collect your personal information. We will only use it to help us to communicate with you and the public. The social networking service will also handle your personal information for its own purposes.
Collecting sensitive information
We do not actively collect sensitive information about you. If participating in a coaching session you may disclose some sensitive personal information, but that does not mean we will record it in any way. We will take steps to appropriately protect any sensitive information we do receive.
Sensitive personal information includes information about your health, racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious beliefs, sexual orientation or criminal history.
Collecting information about children
This website is not directed at children and does not intentionally collect information about children. Children under the age of 15 should seek parental consent before providing any personal information via this website.
Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. Some website features may not function properly without cookies.
The information collected by these tools may include the IP address of the device you are using and information about sites that IP address has come from, the pages accessed on our site and the next site visited.
To find out how to opt out of tailored advertising please check the options available here – http://www.networkadvertising.org/choices/.
Security and overseas recipients
We rely on third party providers such as Google, Mailchimp and Zoho to store the information you have provided to us securely. Although we aim to use service providers that store information in Australia, some information may be stored overseas.
We use SSL certificates and encryption appropriate for our business systems.
The information that we collect about you is used only for keeping you up to date. We do not sell or publish your personal information unless you have provided it to us for that purpose (for example, your business listing included in a directory offered by us is likely to contain some of your personal information).
We may give access to identification data we obtain and transaction records:
- To appropriate and competent advisors or authorities for the purpose of obtaining advice;
- To avoid an immediate threat of serious injury to you or another person;
- When we are required by law to disclose personal information;
- Payment system and financial institutions (including without limitation Visa, MasterCard and American Express) for the purpose of assisting in eliminating fraud and illicit behaviour.
Accessing and correcting your personal information
You may request copies of the information we hold about you, which will only be provided electronically. You have the ability to make a request to amend or correct that information. If we do not agree with your requested change, we will keep a copy of your request with our information.
If you have any concerns about our use of your personal information, please write to our Privacy Officer by email to [email@example.com] and let us know what the problem is. We will respond to your concerns within 30 days.
If you are not happy with how we manage your concerns, you can contact the Australian Privacy Commission, available at http://www.oaic.gov.au.